- Ideal for houses, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications.
- Vertical and horizontal pre-charged tanks.
- Diaphragm design for hydropneumatic systems.
- Variety of capacities, from 0.7 to 119 gallons.
- 150 psi maximum working pressure.
- More durability with its butyl rubber parabolic diaphragm.
- Long life and prevents rubbing on tank wall or rolling over on itself.
- Carbon steel outer shell and high quality welding process.
- Electrostatically applied powder-coated exterior for maximum sunlight (UV) resistance.
- Plastic base with high impact resistant, according to ASTM D2794.
- 304 stainless steel elbow.
- Corrosion-resistant metal air valve.
- Tanks certified under the NSF and ANSI standard.