- Technology that absorbs ambient heat to heat water using a “green” R134a compressor and refrigerant.
- Multiple modes of operation to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Ideal for temperate climates and routes far from the point of use.
- They do not emit gases, easy installation in closed places.
- They save up to 73% of the cost of heating water in a traditional tank equipment.
- Return on investment in 2-3 years with energy savings.
- Energy Star Qualified Equipment.
- Dry operation protection.
- Intelligent temperature control and self-diagnosis system through digital display.
- Available at 208V / 240V with 4500W power elements.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Cathodic protection system that prolongs the internal life of the tank.
- Temperature and pressure safety valve included in all its models.